"’I went from not being able to walk properly to moving without a limp."
Robert, Disability Officer
Welcome to Therapeutic Bowen
The Bowen technique is a very gentle, non-invasive complementary modality. It is suitable from the newborn babies through to the elderly and may address a wide range of symptoms.
Some of the symptoms the Bowen technique may help you with are listed below. The list is not exhaustive!
- muscular or skeletal pain e.g. sciatica, coccyx pain, hip and knee problems, frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis/golfer elbow, bunions, hammer toes,
- poor mobility e.g. caused by stroke, surgery,
- digestive and bowel problems e.g. bloating, acid reflux,
- respiratory problems e.g. hay fever,
- earache, tinnitus and tension in the jaw,
- migraines and other types of headaches,
- infertility and menstrual problems,
- discomforts experienced during and after pregnancy e.g. swelling of ankles, backache, tiredness, and
- problems experienced with newborn babies e.g. colic, feeding difficulties.
Make an appointment today so you may relax, feel your stress and tension fade away under the expert hands of your therapist!